- Mediashaker does not sell or pass personal information to 3rd parties.
- Credit Card transaction is being processed through a secure connection using Internet Secure, www.psigate.com
- Mediashaker secure connection is provided by www.instantssl.com
Informing you about:
- The types of personal information Mediashaker collects about you through its Web sites;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
Assuring you that Mediashaker:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that Mediashaker has not complied with these privacy principles.
Getting to Know Our Customers
Mediashaker is in the business of putting people in touch with other people. That requires more than simply offering innovative technical services. It also requires that we understand you, our customer, and your needs.
We get to know you primarily through the information you provide to us when signing up for, or using, one or more of our services. The information you provide ranges from basic contact information, to payment information, to the technical coordinates of your host servers. All of the information we request from you when purchasing our services is obligatory unless otherwise noted on the relevant form. When you purchase our services, you agree to provide and maintain accurate, complete and updated information.
After you have signed up for our services, we may be in communication with you about your account, technical questions you may have about services provided by us, or any other matter relating to those services. Those communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality services that are responsive to your needs. At the same time, those communications give us helpful insights about you, your preferences and the ways in which we might improve our services. We therefore may maintain this information for future use.
For operational and quality assurance purposes, we take note of whether and how you use the information and services that we provide, such as by recording site traffic patterns and by maintaining log files of users' access to site files.
The information we receive from or about you is stored on systems designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. We also encrypt your transmission of sensitive information to us (e.g., credit card numbers, account passwords) in the interest of heightened privacy protection and information integrity. Transactions within our account manager and purchase flows use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when transmitting data from your connection to our systems. You may click the lock icon within your web browser to verify the authenticity of any or our SSL certificates. All credit card transaction are process via Internet Secure. For more information regarding Internet secure and it's policies please go to www.psigate.com
Information Corrections or Changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. The process for changing your information begins at www.mediashaker.com/accounts . You may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
Our Accountability to You
Only those Mediashaker employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Mediashaker employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
The Accountability of Mediashaker Agents and Business Partners
Our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
Notification of Changes