Frequently Asked Questions about Edmonton SEO Companies
How much does SEO Cost?
- The bottom line is you get what you pay for; if they pay rock-bottom prices for SEO services, Edmonton businesses are vulnerable to shortcuts that pose a risk to company website rankings. Good SEO requires a careful, custom approach by an expert who has a deep understanding of SEO and its influencing factors. Our Edmonton SEO company offers a range of SEO options for Edmonton businesses of all shapes and sizes.
How much does Pay Per Click Cost (PPC)?
- It is impossible to give a definite answer until we know more about your business and the type of pay per click marketing campaign you are looking to undertake. The amount of work in creating a campaign depends partly on the number of different keywords that could be bringing targeted leads to your website. The spend per click depends on how competitive the market is and the number of clicks you pay for will depend on the demand for your products or services and how well your message entices the right audience to click on your ads.
How can I tell if my Search Engine marketing is effective?
- It is vital to track, monitor and report every aspect of your marketing campaign, to make sure you are getting a return on investment. At Mediashaker, we provide monthly tailored reports for all our digital marketing campaigns, so you can see at a glance ranking updates, improvements to your website and a detailed statement of work. You will clearly know what actions we have taken and our recommendations of what to do next.
How can I evaluate my own website?
- Could use something like - http://mysiteauditor.com/ this can be embedded on the site in various areas and users have to give an email and phone number before performing an audit.
Why choose a search engine marketing company that also does web development?
- We have the knowledge, experience and attention to detail it takes to build a website with the goal of having that site rank highly in Google, Bing and Yahoo. We methodically go through a checklist of appropriate search engine optimization steps to ensure the final result is not only a great looking website but also one that is optimized and ready to take on the search engines from day one.
Do you offer reputation management?
- Yes, we do and we highly recommend it. Negative press, bad reviews or defamatory posts online can have a massive financial impact on your business due to missed opportunities and stunted growth. We offer a reputation management strategy that will greatly enhance your company’s brand image online, build goodwill, boost customer loyalty, attract more clients and, in turn, increase your profits.
Do responsive websites rank better on Google?
- They do, on April 21, 2015, Google changed its search engine algorithm to favor websites that it considered mobile-friendly, an event known as “Mobilegeddon.” This means that mobile-friendly websites now rank better than non-mobile-friendly websites in Google's rankings. If your website is not responsive you need to take action now, to prevent your website from been penalised, and possibly losing your search engine rankings as a result.
What is "Mobile First Design"?
- Mobile First Design simply means we map out how visitors will experience your website on a mobile device first, rather than last, as we go about designing and building your website. Your audience is now mobile, with mobile searches now outpacing desktop searches, and they expect your website to load fast and work well on any device. Our mobile-first approach helps our clients reach customers when and where it matters most.
Should I advertise on Facebook?
- Yes. With a user base of over 1.49 billion users, your audience is already on Facebook and with the right marketing strategy, you can easily make them aware of what your business has to offer. Facebook ads are typically cheaper than most other online ad platforms, and you can target your message by location, age group, gender, work, education or interest, to ensure the right audience sees it for maximum impact and ROI.
What’s the difference between Organic Ranking and Paid Ranking?
- When a search engine delivers its search results, it will show you two types: organic and paid. The organic results are website listings that are determined to be the most relevant based on what the user was searching for.
Paid results are basically advertisements - a company or website owner has paid to have their website appear for specific keywords, so these results display when a user searches for something containing those keywords.